Cox Adds Fox Sports Plus HD in OKC and Tulsa

Cox added Fox Sports Plus HD today on channel 710 in OKC and Tulsa.

This entry was posted in Cable TV, Oklahoma City, Programming, Tulsa. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.

1. quanah
    Posted April 16, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

Is there a Fox Sports Plus HD? Doesn’t Cox put their HD’s in the 700’s? Overbuilder Grande in Waco just added Fox Sports Plus SD.

In the past, both Grande and Time Warner in Waco carried FSPlus only when there was an event, such as Astro or Ranger game that didn’t make FSSW.

2. hdtver
    Posted April 16, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Permalink

The OKCity Cox website lists Channel 710 as “Fox Sports Plus HD.” It looks HD to me whenever I visit that channel.

3. Mark
    Posted April 16, 2010 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

This is the channel where the majority of the St. Louis Cards games will be broadcast in HD by Fox Sports Midwest. I am not sure what most of the other programming will be, but I for one am thrilled by this! I am from St. Louis.

4. boy
    Posted April 16, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

FC Dallas soccer is suppose to be carried on the Plus channel.

I am waiting for Fox Soccer Channel HD — EPL and Champions League in HD! (though ESPN does carry one game a week in HD, it’s not nearly enough).

5. Posted April 17, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Permalink

Sorry for the confusing title, I fixed it.

6. quanah
    Posted April 17, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Permalink

Most Time Warner systems recently added Fox Soccer Channel HD.

TW was so slow to the HD world, but has gone wild in the last few months. Do we really need Gospel Music Channel HD?

7. Mikey
    Posted April 19, 2010 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I was watching the KC Royals game on 710 Saturday afternoon. I guess it will carry FS Midwest games.

8. CoxEmp
    Posted April 19, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

Fox Sports Plus will carry FS Midwest games. However, when Cards play at same time as Royals, Cards will take preference.
    Cox is also picking up the 20 or so games that are not broadcast on Fox Sports, WGN, TBS, or ESPN. Those 20 or so games will be on The Cox Channel.

9. CoxEmp
    Posted April 19, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Should have specified. I meant the 20 or so CARDINALS games.